Saturday, January 21, 2017

ATTITUDE PROBLEM - OMG

This blog is coming straight from my quilt .I mean I am in my room , light is off , I have mobile in my hand and my head is inside warm quilt in this chilly winter night at my home. This is blessing and I feel blessed.
Moving on to the blog, today I thought I should write about a word which is often misunderstood by a lot of people. The word is "Attitude".



When someone says that 'x' has a lot of attitude we generally assume that person is arrogant.We think having Attitude is a bad character but there is nothing wrong in having it if it is not in excess.

Attitude is good if you have right amount of it.
You know if you will be too down to earth then my dear friend get ready to be used by others. Even your family and friends, acquaintances can do that too knowingly or unknowingly. 
So it is very important that you should set a barometer for your tolerance of things. It is very important that if someone is  trying to low down your self esteem or any thing like that. You should have a right kind of attitude to deal with them. Show them they can't take advantage of your goodness anymore. Show with your attitude . 

This can be achieved only if you are strong enough to get rid of such people.
Remember God wants you to respect others but this doesn't mean you don't respect yourself.

Always stand up for yourself nobody else will do that on your behalf but only you need to.

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

When God came to Meet Me.

One day God came to meet me He said he stopped by to say Hello and Hi! I was like "Really but Why"? Please go back whe...