Thursday, June 27, 2013

No Negative Thoughts Please ...

I cried when people criticised me
Felt  sad,really bad .

I was not lovable i thought,
got flood in my eyes and drought in my heart.

I hated myself,for neither being the smartest nor the prettiest.

I didnt liked the way i was ,simple and ordinary....
That thing brought in me , hell lot of worry...

I fell asleep with that very thought...
Huging tightly the pillow i loved alot...

I dreamed about  race between" Big ship "and the "sail boat" in a sea..
The ship was full of richy rich people and the boat had me...

Suddenly a storm came, i was reckless
but people in ship were enjoying themselve.
Most of the sails of my boat were blown off .

Left over ones became just torn piece of cloth..
I was struggling..
Those people were partying..

Ship was going smoothly, sailors of the ship were care free..

I had no idea where i had to go..
i was feeling numb and low..


Suddenly i saw the seashore...i was ahead of the ship and that race i actually "won"..

I got awake after that ,and thought how i won ??
My boat was small but strong,
wind  propel it towards the shore...

That dream actually taught me a lot....
Negative opinion i had about me was wrong....

Simplicity doesnot mean Vulnerability.
Lavishness doesnot depict Credibility.

Ignore dirty thoughts, Negative talks .
Always aim towards your goal..
As Quality of life does matter ,Quantity doesnot matter at all..








No comments:

Post a Comment

When God came to Meet Me.

One day God came to meet me He said he stopped by to say Hello and Hi! I was like "Really but Why"? Please go back whe...