Wednesday, June 19, 2013

"My Heart says ShutUp!!"

When i feel weak, when i feel sad.
when i think , the time is really bad.
A voice within me, always says this
 "Oh please stop it, world has not ended.
There are new people to meet, there are plenty of targetss to achieve.
Stop being a jerk , just continue with your work... "

When i feel sick, when i feel numb.
when i think ,i am really stupid and dumb.
A voice within me, always says this
"You are cute and adorable , you know it.
Your dream will become reality , believe it.
Your are a charmer, accept it.
Live your life fully ,else dont regret it."


I understand what my inner voice says..
To keep ourselves happy , we have number of ways...
"It depend on us whether we actually want to be happy or not......
Otherwise the whole green grass will be grazed by the goat
(means you will just lose your happiness and peace of mind)"..



No comments:

Post a Comment

When God came to Meet Me.

One day God came to meet me He said he stopped by to say Hello and Hi! I was like "Really but Why"? Please go back whe...