Sunday, January 1, 2017

Future Victory Speech !..

Standing alone on the edge of world , I look back and cry.

The tears of joy rushes down my cheek.
Giving me a sigh of relief.

River of emotions flows inside my heart
A Big ThankYou to lord is all I have got.

I had my days when I felt low and doubted my credibility.
But still avoided chasing others and chose my own individuality.

Now when the victory is actually here, I believe there is more to be done
As I feel lyk there is more to be learn.

Lastly a few words to wrap up I would like to say
Keep slaying this world with your work like a Cray.




ThankYou!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

When God came to Meet Me.

One day God came to meet me He said he stopped by to say Hello and Hi! I was like "Really but Why"? Please go back whe...