Sunday, January 1, 2017

Priyanka Chopra - My Pretty P.

Priyanka Chopra

She is really the first person I think of when someone talk about success. She needs no introduction she is current Bollywood actoress ,who is making her mark in Hollywood also. She has been a Pop Singer. She was Ms World and also Ms India.

There are reasons why I love her because she seems pretty real to me. I have seen her in a lot of interviews and in TV shows . I think she is very humble.
Also I observed she never hides her flaws and always talk about them. Like she talked about her experience of racism in america. 
She never tries to be someone else this what I love about her. She is an Independent Decision Maker. She is intelligent and smart with her words.
She doesn't appear lame and fake when she talks . She seems relatable. You feel like your frnd is talking.

In personal life ,She doesnot seem to be someone who just want to rush into relationships just for the sake of it. She is very private person when it comes to her family and relations. She rarely talk about it. We even don't hear her rumours or link up stories and you know what I hate when ppl create false stories abt her. I know she is a good girl. 

 Although Priyanka Chopra is big name in the world, I still think Bollywood has not  given her enough respect and love she deserves . I feel they sort of underestimate her potential. She has given so many hits like Fashion, Mujhse Shaadi Karoge, Barfi, BajiRao , Mary Kom, Dostana. She deserves accolades and a lot of awards. I think she should do movies with only good directors and only those can do justice with her Incredible acting skills. I would like to see her working with Vikas Behl(Queen),Nitesh Tiwari(Dangal),Vikram Motwani(Lootera), Zoya Akhtar(Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara), Ram Madhvani(NEERJA), Raju Hirani(3 Idiots), Shoojit Sarkar(Pink/Piku), Imitiaz Ali(jab we met) . I don't know these guys don't work with her.



I have immense respect for her . I would like meet her as well.
You know wat I don't like word "FAN" it seems to me a degrading word . So i would like to say I am her admirer.
I wish she keeps on doing what she does and keep making us proud 

No comments:

Post a Comment

When God came to Meet Me.

One day God came to meet me He said he stopped by to say Hello and Hi! I was like "Really but Why"? Please go back whe...