Friday, May 31, 2013

My Loveee Poem !!!

My silence has words for you.
Every moment is worth full of joy ,when i think about you.
My questions get their answers at your single glance upon me.
It seems all the stars are fabricated on my dress,making me a girl who is pretty and lively.
All my desires are fulfilled at your one smile.
Keeping that in my heart, i can bare foot ,travel thousands of miles.
I may not be DAMSEL of your choice
,may not be have sweetest voice.

But I am a girl,having heart which is pure...
who will always accompany you, when you feel lonely and bore.
Take your time,think about it even.
i will wait for you , even if i m riven....
Honey, we will have a beautiful tomorrow 
Happy life without having any sorrow

1 comment:

  1. It was actually nice before the last to lines, no idea what those are about.

    ReplyDelete

When God came to Meet Me.

One day God came to meet me He said he stopped by to say Hello and Hi! I was like "Really but Why"? Please go back whe...