Saturday, January 7, 2017

How Facebook is making our lives hell ?

Before you assume anything , I would like to say that I don't have any rivalry with Mark Zuckerburg , I think he is great Inspiration for the youth all around the world but having said that I won't deny the fact that I don't like Facebook anymore.

 Initially when Facebook was started it was fun to be on that because you can post on walls ,tag friends, play Farmville but gradually people started sharing everything on Facebook from their birthday celebration to their grossary shopping,  from their makeup to breakup, from proposal to prewedding ,wedding, post wedding, prehoneymoon, posthoneymoon etc etc etc.  The worst part of all that is you can't unfriend them for their stupidity because that will be rude. I am girl but I admit that girls are the ones who are actually making this worse. I mean with the trend of pouty selfies it has gone worse. I think when you smile you look most beautiful then why there is need to make duckface.
  
Apart from that one thing I hate about this Facebook is the trend of liking the photos and commenting on it. I seriously hate it . I won't lie to you, intially when I used to do Facebook , I wanted likes on my every photo and post . I used to get sad when don't get enough likes.
Sort of depression started coming to your mind because of that and if you get large number of likes you feel you have achieved something . Later on I realised that was not correct to validate our identity based on likes of people who will judge me based on my pic and will give me importance based on my DP. It was so lame. We all are beautiful people ,we don't need validations from others to feel special. 
I know I am the best and I know the girl who got 200 likes is not that pretty in actual life it's just filter then why there is big fuss about likes. Basically for people likes are directly proportional to happiness . 

Yeah , another thing I hate about Facebook is we use it for stalking other people's life with whom we dont talk anymore . Basically what we do is we go to their profile, we hate the fact their life is so much better than us because they are portraying it that way then eventually we started hating ourselves because we are not doing as great as them. But that is the biggest mistake we do , basically we don't appreciate what we have achieved so far but we just think about how far others have reached. The feeling of "Apparently everyone is doing great except us " is very dangerous. I am not sure whether others feel the same way as I do but I am writing what I have observed and felt. I am sure you can relate to it.

One of the other most important factors for not liking Facebook is we had to add people we don't like because we don't want to be mean . Like you can't deny their request because you know them , so you have to add them. Then those people will ping you, comment on your status and pics and you have to bear that thing which in real life you would not have done . 

Obviously they're pretty much factors where Facebook helped us like in getting back in contact with our long gone friends. Then there are some informative pages on Facebook.  It's biggest platform for digital marketing . It's providing opportunity to  entrepreneurs for promoting their product .
 In this blog I just expressed my views how people are not using it effectively . If you find it relatable like it on Facebook , hahahaha . Just kidding :) .

No comments:

Post a Comment

When God came to Meet Me.

One day God came to meet me He said he stopped by to say Hello and Hi! I was like "Really but Why"? Please go back whe...